Warm Homes on Prescription can provide fully funded heating solutions to those residents who are without any heating due to their boiler being broken or condemned or those who just don’t have any heating and are unable to finance a replacement or new boiler. These heating solutions are limited to the main heating of a property but we can make referrals for loft insulation and/or cavity wall insulation if this is also required. We do not replace doors and/or windows as the budget is limited.
The resident must:
- Live within Newark & Sherwood district
- Live in their own home (not social housing)
- Have a long term health condition which is irritated by the cold
- Have a combined household income of less than £16k pa for a single adult occupant, less than £20k pa for two adult occupants and less than £30k for a family
- Have combined household savings of less than £16k
The existing boiler must be broken or beyond economical repair, just being old and/or inefficient doesn’t qualify.