Collingham Rural Advice and Resource Centre (CRARC) work with Newark and Sherwood Citizens Advice to support the local community. CRARC became a registered charity in February 1992, with the object of providing an Advice Centre and an information hub for the benefit of the community in the area east of the Trent in the Newark & Sherwood District. The service maintains its original purpose by changing to meet changing needs in the community.
Anyone who lives or works in the area east of the Trent can get free, confidential advice on any problem. You can be sure of a friendly, professional response. If the adviser is unable to help they will put you in touch with someone who can. Help is given with:
- welfare benefits
- consumer issues,
and much more.
The Advice Centre, at the Memorial Hall 67 Collingham High Street, is open for anyone to drop in every Tuesday morning from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm. From 1pm the adviser is available by appointment at the Centre or at your home.
The Advice Centre is also open on some Wednesdays as a resource for community support groups.
The Advice Centre is funded by grants and donations. We hold a winter raffle each year to supplement the grants we receive.
- The Memorial Hall, 67 High Street, Collingham, Newark NG23 7LB
- Tel: 01636 893241
- Email: Rural Advice Centre – email@example.com
- Open: Tuesday 9.30am-12:30pm for personal contact on a drop-in basis
- Tuesday 1-5pm appointments and home visits will be undertaken
- See the numbers of clients and issues raised in the last year
- Find out more about the committee and their activities
Remember that the Rural Advice Centre serves all the Collingham area villages, not just Collingham!
For more information please contact Linda on 01636 893241