- Booking Secretary: Sam Priestley
- Telephone: 07747 841924
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Phoenix Community Hall is a modern venue in the heart of Collingham. It caters for Scouts and Guide Groups along with other community and business groups and private events.
The building is operated as by a charity for the benefit of the local community.
The building consists of a main hall (suitable for up to 80 people), a meeting room (for up to 10 people) and a fully stocked kitchen.
The hall and meeting room are fully air conditioned.
There is ¼ acre of grassed outdoor space adjacent to the hall. (East Field)
A further ½ acre of grassed area is adjacent to the site known as the Platinum Field. (West Field)
Both outdoor spaces and the hall are located within a secure fenced area with car parking available for up to 10 cars.
The site is available for Scouting and Guiding groups as well as Duke of Edinburgh participants to camp overnight within a secure site.
All of the spaces are available to hire on an hourly or daily basis.
Current rental fees are:
- Main Hall – £15 per hour (£13 p.h regular user)
- Meeting Room – £10 per hour (£8 p.h regular user)
- Outdoor Space (East Field) – £8 per hour (no use of hall)
- Platinum Field (West Field) – £15 per hour (£13 p.h. regular user) (inc. use of hall)
Please contact Sam Priestley on 07747 841924 to book this venue.